Students working on the Batteries and Circuits page - You are free to set up the page any way
you like and add any information/photos/videos you find interesting and helpful to explain the assigned topics. In addition
to other material you post, Your page MUST INCLUDE the following:
1. What was the first battery made of?
2. How does an electrochemical cell work?
3. What are wet cells and dry cells?
4. What is Ohm's Law?
5. What are the basic features of an electric circuit?
6. How many paths can currents take in series and parallel circuits?
7. How is an Ammeter used?
8. What is a Voltmeter?